Friday 16 September 2011

secret sales

Beard III Suede Desert Boots in Beige Sale - Frank Wright SaleUnisex Two Tone Sunglasses Sale - Carrera SaleSoft Twill Chinos in Sunset Pink Sale - Dockers Salethe secreyt sales site can be a bit of a disaster, I ordered shoes that didn't fit and added up ten pound outta pocket as I had to send them back, much better asos. You shouldn't get involved unless you know something will fit you. If thats the case then go for it but check out the alternatives first.The shoes here are about 30 and thats a fair price but the Carrera are 45 pounds so check out T.K.Maxx (below their carrera are 17 pounds , not as nice as the Secret sales but nice all the same)first for instance as they had Carrera for 25 quid. The Dockers here are 25 T.K.Maxx in my opinion is about people who dont understand the bargain principle and have no eye for shopping. Let me explain. Thbe last time I ewas in their Moorgate branch theres hardly nothing worth having but I aspied a pair of Green Loake suedes at 55 pounds thats nearly a hundred pound less than the normal price. This was a bargain but theres only ever one or two here.I dont like T.K.Maxx or Secret sales but both are worth eeking out a bargain if you got a good eye.Black Frame Aviators With Pink Stripe Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment