Thursday 24 May 2012

THE BEST VIBRATOR FOR FEMALE ORGASM

A few years ago this slag I know from Finsbury Park who is always talking bout cock said" I cleaned out my drawers ... discarded the toys I didn't really like, and kept only my favorites... I decided I didn't need all these extra toys anymore because I've discovered my favorite: the Eroscillator. " So I had a look into it, these are the results
The Erocillator changes everything because it doesn’t vibrate, it oscillates very quickly over the clitoris giving intense stimulation without anywhere near the same degree of desensitization. It feels more like a finger, moving inhumanly fast, back and forth on your clitoris instead of just clumsily bouncing around in all directions like a bullet vibe. To the user this means that she can have more intense orgasms, more frequently without needing to take a long break in between. Because it is so efficient at giving clitoral orgasms while not causing desensitization, the Eroscillator has become one of our favorite foreplay toys.
But wait. There’s more! Not only is this toy the best clitoral stimulator we’ve tried, it is also quiet, powerful, well made for longevity, comes with an infinitely long power cord, has tons of attachments, and has a tiny footprint making it extremely easy to use during penetrative love making.
Bottom Line: If you are looking for the best clitoral stimulator that currently exists at any price, buy the Eroscillator.


No comments:

Post a Comment