Monday 18 March 2013

poem shit



Are you angry? Shall save my silence?
Have i ever been?
No but you been distant
Distant? ha that's cos I'm bitching mad
why?
why?
why?
well, cos,
it sounds more serious, doesn't it.
What
does?
Start sending me multiple choice, all i do is bubble in,

none of the above anyway
1. are you angry cos you suck dick too much

2. are you angry because inspiration has gone

3. are you angry because you cant pack a pair of balls in your jeans

4. are you angry because you didnt read my latest poem
beloved.
I did too read your beloved poem, it was in my mailbox and on my wall remember
yeh
now
no, not
none of the above i just can't be online that much right now.
Are you gonna send me an ass shot now
what?
do you want to send some nice shots
yes
no.!
Don't disgust me!
Youve changed!
Not that i know of, i'm just older maybe 
and have less time for garbage talk.
My life and those that surround me have also changed, 

that happens you know.
Fuckin ell you used to love it
what a shame,
Maybe I just lost my sense of humor, maybe I turned into my mother after all... there's a frightening thought.
Yeh scarey
maybe I've been writing too much about death lately .

Who knows.
yeh best send.
what?
the wishes from my deathbed
should i ever die?
why?
Dont you wanna send anything
to save me?

All my last wishes would pile up to infinity
but after I go I'll have the death volumes in your inbox, just for you OK
are you being funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment