Tuesday 5 March 2013

KAT

GO kAT GO

Mental hospital,the zoot suit hospital
that's exactly how i feel right now!!!
my mom died 7 years ago,died of
yummy food they said, slicked in down
sloozed it down, SMASHED IT DOWN!
My dad got very sick 8 years ago,
he's still alive,alive as in dead,dead motherfockin
walking dead, and all people once
but he's acting weird 
and sometimes i'm scared of him
in his Lon Chaney impersonations.THat he does
when life is clear and dreaded
My sister gone to another sister we never saw
years years years
that live out far down the line
and it's very far away from me.
Recently my brother also gone away,
and now i'm alone,with my dad..
. nobody's helping me,
cause sometimes i don't have food to eat!
i love you kat dahlia.thank you for expressing 
what i feel.i also dream
 to become an artist,
i'm writing music!
GO KAT,GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment