Sunday 22 April 2012

loren nude

Sophia Loren made almost two dozen films as a fledgling performer, in a few of the them, most notably 'It's Him Yes! Yes!' she and the other shapely actresses were asked to go topless for the French version which was common as France had the least restrictions on their motion picture codes.
many would like to believe that it went farther than that and that there were many other more explicit films but its simply not true. What exists s some stunning natural beauty portraits of Sophia from her early films.. There are sites where you can find the few photos , au natureul, that are really Sophia.
AE Hoctners Bio 'Sophia:Living and Loving' has a few stunning shots, including one in the water and 'The films of Sophia Loren' has the most famous topless shot.
The actual films that she appeared topless in are hard to find..."Two Nights With Cleopatra' is not available in the US and 'It's Him! Yes! Yes' vanished from Cincetta never to be seen again... Carlo writes Anyway… I did not know  if "Sofia, Maria e Romilda negli anni 50 furono schedate per prostituzione su denuncia di Riccardo Scicolone." but I know all about the early days of Sophia Loren, with details. I read the newspapers published during the early days of Sophia Loren at my grandfather’s library. When my grandfather died they were destroyed. People who lived at that time confirmed.

I had already in mind to find and photocopy these old articles at "il Messaggero"’s archive, if they didn’t destroy them! But it will take much time.

Without a document in my hands I can not confirm or deny any fact.

Nobody writes any more about the early time of Sophia. Because Sophia is an icon, she is a myth. There are no early days of Sophia. She is the superstar and people want her to be born as a superstar.
Sorry. I know all about the case but I can not tell you. At time being…

But if you send to me a personal document with your identification I might answer to you privately.
Ciao Carlo
Sophia Lorenhttp://wijzeman.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sophia_loren1009.jpghttp://wijzeman.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sophia_loren1009.jpghttp://wijzeman.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sophia_loren1010.jpghttp://wijzeman.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sophia_loren1089.jpgSophia Loren

1 comment: