Friday 15 July 2011

uplifting food





  • You know I'm not just the best looking chick on the internet including all yer famous names but I'm also very modest.I'm modest about what I eat and I'll eat a Bacon sandwich with my lonesome at trhe Hope any day of the week. If you go there wear a Spurs Scarf so I know you read this blog.







  • 2 -3 slices back bacon, per person










  • slices of farmhouse bread, 1cm to 2cm thick, per person, OR










  • crusty roll, per person










  • butter (optional)










  • HP steak sauce (optional)










  • Worcestershire sauce (optional)










  • Cook the bacon under a preheated oven grill for seven minutes at about 240C/475F - turning half way through the cooking time.










  • 2 Cook until crispy, but not burnt or too dry.










  • 3 (You can also fry the bacon in a pan if you wish).










  • 4 Butter the two slices of bread and place the grilled or fried bacon inside the two slices of bread to make a sandwich.










  • 5 Add sauces to taste.










  • Everyone loves a bacon sandwich,and the best place for one is THE HOPE CAFF in Holloway Road. The owners are Cypriots but they seem ok. Never got a paper ever but hey.....










  • A great big fruy up is only 3.50. Its not the best but its ok and the place is great.




















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment