Sunday 14 November 2010

POLISH

The finish is very different in the 3 pairs that I have: the two pairs of patent black ones are a bit "sprayed on"
















but this mainly affects the heel area, where the "paint" has peeled off a bit. But not a problem.





















In contrast, I bought the tan brogues and they look very pale and new when shipped, but I have been able to add









sheens of (burgundy, black) polish to give them a more nutty, aged look. This shoe is also wider, has a softer leather









and is more comfortable. So I get the feeling they are a different model/maker altoghether.





















I have some cheap Chelsea boots from London with rubber soles, but you should look at RM Williams yard boots









if you are serious about footwear. They are the best, will last a life time (I am told by every wearer I have met) and









look the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment