Tuesday 21 May 2013

meterage for suits

I have suits made in solid fabrics with 3 meters and I am 6'1. I have had suits made with an extra pair of trousersusing 3.8 m


eIm a new member and a mod. Im living in sweden and creating my own mod brand (MTM), great to chat in a forum like this!!
I have experience with Adam of London, and its quite mod apart from that mods wore bespoke and not RTW, he makes descent clothes for hmm I dont know, poor modernists maybe(nothing wrong with that)
I work a a lot with Tonik mohair,the modern Tonik is not a 3ply as it was in 1957, 2 and 3ply Mohairs and I must say that mohair is adorable, its practically indestructable. Bateman & Ogden makes 2plys, W.Halstead also 2 and 3plys, in fact W.Halstead makes all the camdebo mohair in England(which means that they make for practically everyone).
Im a huge fan of Hardy Amies, called the "modfather", alright he did stuff for Hepsworths,but he shure knew the british cut which is and will be the original modernist cut!!
So, are there any Modernists on C&T ?ters.

No comments:

Post a Comment