Saturday 18 May 2013

he lied, Poem

They took me the kid round the friends of the family
Do we have to go?
Just to say hello,
 blondish woman in the 6os in a good part of Kilburn in a flat they saved up for, loved him once, love him still.
"are you angry"?
have

 i ever been?

says the homosexual

uncomeout husband

reading the paper

 with those heavy rimmed glasses made only with scandanavian baggy jumper

 not made now
for reasons of antipatic
"no but you been distant"She says, back to him , knowing the corn hole 

king
"distant? ha that's cos I'm bitching mad"

He lies ripping the page over on the way he ripped her against ideal.
why
why
why she drearily says back to him lighting fag.
"well, cos"he responds and she responds

"it sounds more serious, doesn't it"
what
does he says but now concerned
"Start sending me multiple choice lies, all i do is bubble in, none of the 

above anyway
1. are you angry cos you suck dick too much
2. are you angry because inspiration has gone
3. are you angry because you cant pack a pair of balls in your jeans
4. are you angry because you didnt read my latest poem
beloved"
"I did too read your beloved poem,

it was in my mailbox and on the public toilet wall remember"
yeh
now I do
"no, not

none of the above


i just can't be with you that much right now"he says worried.
are you gonna send me an ass shot now of your "boyfriend"
what?
do you want to show some nice shots of him
yes?
no
don't disgust me he replies throwing down the paper
youve changed she says
not that 
I know of, 'Im just older maybe and have less time for garbage sex talk

my life and those that surround me have also changed, that happens you know
fuckin ell you used to love it if i gave you
what a shame
maybe i just lost my sense of humor, 

maybe I turned into my mother after all... there's a frightening thought
yeh scarey
maybe i've been writing too much about death lately

who knows
yeh best send
what?

the wishes from my deathbed


should i ever die?
why
dont you wanna send anything

all my last wishes would pile up to infinity 

but after I go I'll have the death volumes in your inbox, just for you OK?
Are you being funny?

Outside Sunday before the deluge 1965 kilburn,

the nice part, coldish weather grey sky the end of Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment