Saturday 20 October 2012

Melanie Adam the sexiest? , see pairaiba

as you know im a superchick much better thanm any you can see on my blog but I appreciate the lesser beings, Im not being big headed Im just the dog bollocks as regards chickdom. I hope you appreciate honesty.
There are two things I definitely check out on a daily basis: hot chicks and Twitter.Im not a muff chaserr but i like a hot chick as there are so few around, most of themCreamer are not beautiful just hot. 
The odds of us actually meeting someone as hot as Melanie Adams, the girl pictured here, in person are about the same chance Lloyd Christmas had with Mary Swanson. Therefore, following them on Twitter is our only option. For this reason, I compiled a list of thirty of the hottest female athletes to follow on Twitter. Keyword: athlete.then i stopped cos they bare pretty fockin ordinary in my opinion.
Waterson
 These supposed lovely ladies are all involved in athletic competition. Whether it is soccer, MMA, swimming, or golf, these ladies are supposed 10s on field and off.in reality 6 and 7
The one thing I did realize while compiling this list is that Twitter is still very American. There were a lot of hotties I had to omit because they do not have a Twitter - - Maria Sharapova for example. And that’s a darn shame if you ask me!
Ok, you can start clicking now.and by the way im hotter than all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment