Friday 16 March 2012

forever

That song bout waiting for you
well I can't do that cos
theres time left to live.
I rue the day
you said I was another alternative
you sent me into solitude
made me access myself
and made me understand the truth.
I was bumbling along
happily thinking bout death
but your credit cards made me
worry not.
I FORGOT that you are in the lottery
thought it was just me
and theres others
cos your body is your alter
She dont really think about him
and I can't stop thinking bout that
but she thinks lots bout herself
and if her ass has a certain quip quop
today and she thinks
bout her diminishing womanhood.
Be a John Wayne old school kinda a man man
and admit that shes the  most honest soul  you ever met.
just cos and even though
she stopped them e.mails
letters from Gods paradise



No comments:

Post a Comment