Saturday 26 March 2011

King Charles coin minted at Oxford ,spinks and coins

this coin will be sold at spinks for 28,000 pounds soon. but a word of warning , i went to spinks with a coin that was mint and very very rare, they offered me 75 pounds, what that meant is that business is not one of their strengths. later i was offered by a real businessman 1,000 pounds for the coin.this person had no idea of the worth of my coin but calculated by the date that it must be worth money.anyway if you have anything valuable find out what your coin or object is really worth before  going  to this company, get it valued, I hate piss takers in business. It was probably because of my london accent that they thought they had a mug in front of them. I later went to christies and they told me it was a fake until I showed them the aurthentication i had got from the british museum so try to  avoid auction houses as well, youll lose money if you don't know what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment