Saturday 27 August 2011

PRAYING TO ENNUI

It has been a long time since the train stopped at Bideford
the train stops no more , its  wrote here,
over the river is the old station.
One day  Ennui  was on the express that stopped and never moved on.
 Ennui and its state is still the main reason why I am alive today.
  I have overcome nothing and nothing is everything,
 without him and its reign.
It is now nearly 5 years since I saw the river.
and my soul married itself to world weary world wishful,
worm.
In a room
of eternity
where my friend was Ennui sat in a corner
,unfaithful, unloyal but faithful to the last
his face seems rock solid
but  whom I have also not seen.
 I continue to pray that he will intervene in this  saga and reveal himself.
  I have a wonderful contact with my lover Ennui whom I have also not seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment